Slice Of Nature – Slice Of Nature East African Nilotica Shea Butter
Brand: Slice of Nature
Buy 100% Organic Pure Nilotica Shea Butter for Face, Skin & Hair Treatment
Think all shea butter products are the same? Think again! In nature, there are two varieties of shea tree: the common vitellaria paradoxa of West Africa and the rare vitellaria nilotica of East Africa. The nuts from both trees can be used to make shea butter, but there’s no comparison between the finished products. Richer in nutrients and far more luxurious, nilotica shea butter is a truly exotic, pampering treatment for the hair and skin.
Slice of Nature was the first to bring East African shea butter to Amazon by developing exclusive fair trade agreements with growers in Uganda and South Sudan. Our rare African shea butter has been such a success that competitors have popped up all over claiming to sell the same formula. But don’t be fooled–if you want a truly natural shea butter raw, unrefined and pure, Slice of Nature is the only East African shea butter for you! Our raw shea butter is so pure and eco friendly that it carries USDA organic certification, so you can buy with confidence.
You can use our pampering shea butter in so many ways, including as a:
– HAIR CONDITIONER. Apply shea butter for hair strengthening and hydrating. Perfect for sealing ends and addressing styling damage.
– SCALP TREATMENT. Soothe symptoms of scalp psoriasis, eczema and dryness.
– FACIAL MOISTURIZER. When used as a shea butter lotion for the face, Slice of Nature softens and nourishes without clogging the pores. Diminishes signs of aging and boosts radiance.
– HAND TREATMENT. Soften cuticles, protect the skin and soothe irritation by using as a shea butter hand cream.
– STRETCH MARK TREATMENT. Firm, tone and smooth skin by massaging with our shea body butter.
Experience the difference that shea butter unrefined and raw from the rare vitellaria nilotica tree can make in the effectiveness of your hair and skin care regimens. Order Slice of Nature USDA Certified Organic East African Shea Butter today.
Don’t forget to check our Organic Castor Oil!