The Global 4th Annual Clean Beauty Awards Announces 68 Finalists
What we feed our skin is an important piece of the healthy living puzzle. Some organic face serums fall short when it comes to leaving our skin feeling light and plump, and some natural deodorants just don’t keep us feeling fresh. Well, CertClean, North America’s certification for safer skincare, announced the finalists of the 2018 Clean Beauty Awards to help you find the best performing products that work for you without compromising the health of your body and the environment. So if you are looking to shelf your bathroom cabinet with more natural, organic or nontoxic beauty and personal care products, consider this post as one of the most comprehensive guides on nontoxic beauty options — as it lists the top performing products available worldwide!
There were over 300 entrants, and a total of 68 finalists have been named in the following 15 categories:
- Top products in LipCare — Six Finalists in LipCare
- Top products in EyeCare — Three Finalists in EyeCare
- Top products in FaceCare — Eight Finalists in FaceCare
- Top products in BodyCare — Six Finalists in BodyCare
- Top products in FaceWash — Six Finalists in FaceWash
- Top products in BodyWash — Six Finalists in BodyWash
- Top products in OdourCare — Six Finalists in OdourCare
- Top products in HairWash — Three Finalists in HairWash
- Top products in HairTreatment — Three Finalists in HairTreatment
- Top products in SunCare — Three Finalists in SunCare
- Top products in EyeColour — Three Finalists in EyeColour
- Top products in Eyeliner — Three Finalists in Eyeliner
- Top products in LipStick — Six Finalists in LipStick
- Top products in LipGloss — Three Finalists in LipGloss
- Top products in Mascara — Three Finalists in Mascara
As an official partner of the Awards, we want to share some fun nuggets of information:
The Judges: an independent panel of judges, consisted of over 80 eco-powerhouses, from green bloggers to influencers to authors to beauty editors to everyday greenbeauty lovers, living in North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Entrants: Over 300 entrants from indie to mom and pop brands from all over the world, including: Australia, Canada, France, Hungary, India, Malta, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States.
The Finalists: Here are some notables; brands with multiple products as finalists:
C2 California Clean
- C2 California Clean – Lip Conditioner (Peppermint)
- C2 California Clean – Lip Conditioner (Vanilla)
- C2 California Clean – Ageless Face Oil Squalane + Vit E
- Elevé Cosmetics – African Red Tea Cleansing Treatment
- Elevé Cosmetics – Lash Party
- Elevé Cosmetics – Luxe Gel Liner
HAN Skincare Cosmetics
Honey & Sage Co.
- Honey & Sage Co. – Nopal + Silk Coconut Milk Bath + Soak
- Honey & Sage Co. – Orange Blossom + Aloe Facial Toner
- La Prétentieuse – Baume à lèvres Bleuet sauvage (lip balm)
- La Prétentieuse – Lotion relaxante à la mandarine rouge (Red mandarine body lotion)
- Plantioxidants – Power Seed Menagerie Oil
- Plantioxidants – Chaga & Ginseng Serum
- Plantioxidants – Tea Tincture Toner
- Plantioxidants – Yuzu & Sake Facial Cleanser
Soapstones Natural Skincare
- Soapstones Natural Skincare – Rosewater Facial Cream
- Soapstones Natural Skincare – Northern Lights Shaving Butter
Standing Stone Wellness
This posts has you covered from head to toe – seriously, from natural shampoo to hair treatment to eye serums to face cleansers to face care to body wash and body care and all your nontoxic make-up needs!
Please share this widely as these brands would love the love, plus your family and friends would probably love to get their hands on some of these products too!